Online Lecture: Professional Development Workshops for Teachers
- Invited Seminar, Department of Chemical Engineering – Northeastern University. Boston, MA. Title: “Artificial Microniches for High Throughput Study of Microbial Communities” – (November 9, 2016).
- Invited Seminar, Institut Polytechnique de Grenoble-Phelma, Laboratoire des Matériaux et du Génie Physique, Grenoble, France. Title: “Microbial Nanoculture as an Artificial Microniche” – (July 5, 2016).
- Invited Seminar, Department of Chemical Engineering – The University of Rhode Island. Kingston, RI. Title: “Selectively Permeable Robust Microbial Nanoculture System” – (March 10, 2016).
- Lecture, University of Pennsylvania, Introduction to Biotechnology (CBE 150): “Biofilms and Biotechnology” – (fall 2014)
- Invited Seminar, Summer Research Program for the NSF/LSAMP 2014 Research Scholars – University of Pennsylvania. Title: “Career in STEM fields: Addressing current world challenges” – (June 2014)
- Invited Seminar, Department of Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering – University of Pennsylvania. Title: “Sensitizing Pseudomonas aeruginosa cells to antibiotics by electrochemical disruption of membrane functions” – (August 2013)
- Lecture, Career and College Workshop in collaboration with High school teacher Suzanne DeTore, Henninger High School-Syracuse, NY – (fall 2012)
- Lecture, Engineering Computational Tools (ECS 104), Syracuse University – (fall 2011)